Notices
Employment, Jobs, Help Wanted in Radio Control Industry List your ad free for help wanted in the rc industry here. If you are seeking a job in the rc industry post your resume or other information as applicable here.

I build them... You crash them

Old 05-30-2010, 07:00 PM
BuildingJunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I build them... You crash them

Just as thesubject suggests... I build them so You can fly them.

My name is whatever you want it to be if you are paying me, Heh. All kidding aside I would like to take a moment of your timewith hope to gain some business. My background is mostly as a Custom Design Jeweler for the past decade at my fathers jewelery store(my current title is Director of Marketing), that being saidI work in tollerancesthat aretenths of a millimeter. Ihave a full shop in whichI build all of my friends planes and my own. Tools are mostly borrowed in theroy from the Jewelery Industry due to ther multi-tasking and performance. I have had my fair share of learning by trial and error with building over the years, the quality of my work improving to a standard in whichI can solicit work fromprivate sources and feel confident that the quality of my workwill exceed the owners expectations.

For anyone interested in my CHEEPAS#$%* building please feel free to contact me by mail at: [email protected] or by phone 813-420-0055

* I plan to assemble pics of my work with a follow up post as soon as I can get over to their houses and snap some. For now i have to lame it up with this post... but it gets the ball rolling with putting my self out there
-maC

How To Get a Plane Built

1. Contact me by phone to discuss the "Project" this is to include a part breakdown and overview for pricing.
2. Send me the "Project" by Insured Mail that requires a signature.
3. Upon recipt of the "Project" I do a parts check and call you to let you know that i have recived the"Project" and building will start.
4. Updates and or pictures can be sent during the building phase upon request. When the "Project" is finished I will call you.