Notices
Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

CDI gr8flyer55

Old 07-05-2014, 04:20 PM
t1d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been doing my "homework" on a Homemade CDI for my Homelite 26cc conversion. I have read the threads, here, and chased the subject all over the internet. So, I am not putting off my responsibility to do the research, when I ask for your help.

I would greatly appreciate a simple listing, with links, of Homemade RC CDI's that are complete, working properly, and have the PCB layout, or schematic, parts manifest and programming freely available. I appreciate your help, as I am greatly confused. This might well be placed under a separate thread, with a title noting the summation and comparing the pros/cons of the various units.

Thank you so much for your help and valuable time and effort to reply. My electronics skills are limited and I am having a tough time sorting this out.

Edit: Part of the answer is here. See post #1 and #4.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1781959

Last edited by t1d; 07-05-2014 at 08:23 PM.