RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Engine Conversions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/engine-conversions-92/)
-   -   Conv Kit Saito 150-180 important Update (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/engine-conversions-92/11084266-conv-kit-saito-150-180-important-update.html)

Maximiliano Galvez 05-17-2012 05:57 AM

Conv Kit Saito 150-180 important Update

Dear Sirs:

There is an important update for the last conversion kits, please if you have one Ste 180 conv kit contact me . The update Is included in waranty.

the new update give more stability in carburation, and less heat

Regards
maximiliano G

[email protected]

cahusker 05-22-2012 05:45 PM

RE: Conv Kit Saito 150-180 important Update

I sent you an email noting that I have one of your conversions for a Saito 150. Most interested in hearing about this update as I seem to not be able to get a good throttle response.

Maximiliano Galvez 05-31-2012 07:09 AM

So sorry Was out city Im cheking it out regrads max

cahusker 06-28-2012 06:39 AM

Max, anything happening on this update? I have not heard from you on my 150 conversion.

SrTelemaster150 07-02-2012 03:14 AM

ORIGINAL: cahusker

Max, anything happening on this update? I have not heard from you on my 150 conversion.

I have never been able to get any response to e-mails other than the "I'll get back to you" type of response.

I even sent my phone # as requested to no avail.

They definately have a comunication problem.

I was interested in thier regulator & trigger rings, but I gave up.

SrTelemaster150 07-05-2012 03:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Maximiliano Galvez

So sorry Was out city Im cheking it out regrads max

This is what I have found to be typical of ST Engines. An appology response & a promise W/no further contact.

It has been over a month since the above post W/O any further contact when questions are raised.

The same as what I experienced W/e-mails.

It's a shame really as they seem to have some interesting products. I was very interested in the regulators thay claimed would allow gasoline to be used W/the stock glow fuel carb. I sent numerous e-mails to no avail. I also liked their saito trigger ring/hall sensor set-up (as pictured on their site) better than any others I have seen.

I don't see how they atre able to sell any product W/such dismal comunication.

Maximiliano Galvez 07-07-2012 01:57 PM

Ssen me mail to personal addres [email protected]

so sorry about porblem or mistake
maximiliano g

Maximiliano Galvez 07-07-2012 02:31 PM

update is new t system with check valvle easy fit

need send me adsress again regards max

cahusker 07-07-2012 04:19 PM

Hi Max, per your request have sent an email to your personal account with my address and other information. Thanks. Lane

SrTelemaster150 07-09-2012 05:12 AM

maximiliano g

The main reason for my posting here is that I am very interested in some of ST Engines' products. The fuel regulator & the trigger rings for ignition seem very well engineered.

The posts were in hopes of getting Max's attention & possibly breeching the comunication problems I have experienced.

I'm going to give the above e-mail link a try in the hopes that I can get some relevant pricing & order information.

SrTelemaster150 07-16-2012 08:06 AM

ORIGINAL: SrTelemaster150

maximiliano g

The main reason for my posting here is that I am very interested in some of ST Engines' products. The fuel regulator & the trigger rings for ignition seem very well engineered.

The posts were in hopes of getting Max's attention & possibly breeching the comunication problems I have experienced.

I'm going to give the above e-mail link a try in the hopes that I can get some relevant pricing & order information.

Well, same old same old. I did manage to contact Max @ the above e-mail address.

My initial e-mail garnered an appology & a promise to get me the information ASAP.

That was a week ago & still no ordering info.

Has anyone gotten any useful order information from STEngines?

Maximiliano Galvez 07-16-2012 07:22 PM

maximiliano g

Well, same old same old. I did manage to contact Max @ the above e-mail address.

My initial e-mail garnered an appology & a promise to get me the information ASAP.

That was a week ago & still no ordering info.

Has anyone gotten any useful order information from STEngines?

;Y AOPLOGIZE PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRES BY PRIVATE ,MESAGE

MAY BE PROBLEMS IN SPAM MAILS
REGARDS
MAX