Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Engines - All
Reload this Page >

Moki 150 Radial w/Rainbow-Tronic Ignition

Notices
Engines - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned motors and engines for sale.

Moki 150 Radial w/Rainbow-Tronic Ignition

Old 04-04-2024, 08:38 AM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Moki 150 Radial w/Rainbow-Tronic Ignition

Hello Guys,

Well, I really don't want to sell, since it's awesome, and I love the Moki Radial! But the project I was going to install this is needs a little shorter radial, since I really don't want to cut up the firewall and move it back two inches, I am going to sell this to help fund another radial.

Moki 150 radial with a 2011 serial date with limited run time, less than four hours from the gentleman I bough it from. Just replaced the grease and it's running great. I can provide video of the motor running with the previous owner for serious buyers, before I bought it. I have not run it yet, but as you can see, in excellent condition!

The stock ignition is not included and has been removed to make way for the Rainbow-Tronic ignition. Also included is the Rainbow-Tronic switch specific to this unit. A extra carb rebuild kit is also in the box and the Venturi. In the original box with original serial matching paperwork.

I am going to be fairly firm, little negotiable, at $2500 and I will pay the shipping. Payment via PayPal F&F or pay the 3.5% Especially with the new $600 threshold for the 2024 tax year. I will also accept cash with local pickup in Meridian, ID or Certified Check via mail, but with a check, allow 7-10 days for the check to clear before shipment. Please check my feedback and buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking.