Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Esky honey bee CP

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 11:38 AM
ferrariboy150
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esky honey bee CP

I know this thread is old, but I must be retarted, but I can't figure out how to put the training gear on it. Can someone please hlep me?
Old 03-18-2006, 03:45 PM
casipak
My Feedback: (3)

I never actually used them because many people I knew said they made the heli really unstable but they are just suppost toattach to each other right under the heli and to the landing gear.

try doing a search for an old thread or something because like I said, I never used them myself
Old 03-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Gary JP4

Did you figure it out? Do you have the little clips that attach to the gear. If you do, slid them on over each gear leg from the outside then slid them down and clip the horizontal part of the clip over the gear runners (horizontal part of the gear). That should leave two holes on each clip just above the gear runner in front of and behind each gear leg. Slide one 2mm carbon rod thru one of the holes in each clip (use either the front or rear but use all the same). Clip each one into the center spider (round plastic piece) so that they each angle down a little (keeps you a little further off the ground). There will be a slight bind (they bend a little).

[link=http://www.centuryheli.com/products/helikits/cn1020_hummingbird/images/traingear_400.jpg]Training Gear Picture[/link]

Does that help.

If you don't have the plastic clips you can wire tie each rod on. Try to center the whole thing under the main drive.
Old 03-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Gary JP4

Does anybody know if the spindle E-flite drawing #16 is the same part used in the HB CP2? Also is that the piece that comes with the Center hub set EK1-0228.

Just got a HB CP2. I had the sticky collective problem and sure enough the washers are still stacked wrong on a new HB CP2. You would think that since the middle of 2005. I tried to flip the washers and couldn't get one of the Allen screws out. I slid out the shaft and tried to hold it with pliers covered with tape. It was very tight. I put it in a vise with protective jaws. I squeezed to close to the other end and crushed the tube. I need a new one. Hopefully can get it for Blade CP at LHS. Does any body know?
Old 03-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Gary JP4

I figured it out. Got help on the Blade CP thread. The parts are the same and got one from my LHS for he Blade CP.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:10 PM
chopperhead2

The same thing happened to me. I was making sure I ordered the newest HB CP2 w/ LCD voltage indcator on the TX,Bell-Hiller mixer etc. When I recieved it, it came in the old model box, and it has the old Tx. Bought it off ebay from annm913 they say look at the esky website for the newest model. that is not the newest model. they pulled a picture from the site to show me it is the latest from esky, but its not the same picture the used on the auction I bid on. It shipped from HENGXIN TRADING CO. LTD
also should the model name is on a sticker that looks like it was made on a inkjet printer then covered with packing tape. Is this a scam? anything on this subject would help
Old 06-21-2006, 08:27 AM
SUPER BEE

Hello All,

Honey Bee 2 FORSALE. It's around a year old typical bumps an scraps for one this size it still flys as good as when I got it. It has Plasti-Blades on it other than that it's all stock 9.6 volt battery & charger, tru flight sim & cable, training sticks, manual in original box $125.00 shipped. If anyones interested send me a PM an I'll get some pics. to you.

Building a new micro heli thats why I'm selling might also be interested in some type of trade for other micro heli stuff 11.1 volt lipo's, gyro, servo's let me know what you have.

Listed in Market Place.

Thanks Super Bee