Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Esky Sim

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 10:22 PM
blk822

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esky Sim

Im thinking about etting a honey bee king 2 and the sim as my next heli from my cx2. Does anyone know if the sim works with windows Vista????????
Old 11-27-2007, 10:51 PM
crimsonrain22

Default RE: Esky Sim

If im not mistaken the sim it comes with is FMS and is free for download. The controller interface im not sure about. But I think it is a generic usb gameport.

http://www.flying-model-simulator.com/
Old 11-27-2007, 11:27 PM
jaketrouble

Default RE: Esky Sim

i'm 99% sure it will work.. it is the more expensive sims that some are having trouble with using vista.. but you should be ok,,, when you download and set it up the controller is not going to want to work. you have to go in and set it up.

the instructions does not tell you how to do this. if you cant figure it out send me a pm or email and i will send you a step by step easy to follow info on how to make it work,,,jake.