Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Next helicopter

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 07:47 PM
bebby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next helicopter

I bought and have been flying a esky lama v3 helicopter. i think i have masterd this type, and im thinking of moving to the next level what would be a good helicopter to buy that does not need a lot of upgrades and is in the moderate price range.
thank you inadvance for any input.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:06 PM
blk822

Default RE: Next helicopter

I went from a CX2 to a HBK2 and I'm doing alright with it. I would be doing better if it actually came with a working gyro(had a bad one from the factory). I also use a sim alittle and use RADDS schoo; of rotatry flight.And Like said many times in other posts it's alot about setup the better a heli is set up the easier it is to fly.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:27 AM
ro347
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Next helicopter

I would say that the Esky Belt CP is right on the money for what you are looking for. I was first looking to get the Esky Honey Bee King Version 2, but then read that the motor and tail belt guide had to be upgraded/modified to operate well. The Belt CP is fine the way it is. You just need to tweak it and make sure it is setup properly before flying.