Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Anyone using the flight sim that comes with the lama V4?

Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Anyone using the flight sim that comes with the lama V4?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 01:37 AM
BigTruckDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using the flight sim that comes with the lama V4?

If so can you give me a hand on setup. I checked their site but did not get much. Which heli are you using and whats your settings fir mapping? Thanks
Old 05-18-2008, 02:12 AM
Zimatosa

Default RE: Anyone using the flight sim that comes with the lama V4?

It is FMS right? When you set up your radio, just use the same value for the bottom 4 functions as you entered into the top 4. The bottom is really just a repeat, except they are for the Helicopter controls. Top is obviously airplanes. I have not used FMS for so long that I could not tell you the specific numbers to enter, just move the sticks on the radio and set accordingly....

Good luck.

Z

Old 05-18-2008, 03:30 AM
BigTruckDriver

ORIGINAL: Zimatosa

It is FMS right? When you set up your radio, just use the same value for the bottom 4 functions as you entered into the top 4. The bottom is really just a repeat, except they are for the Helicopter controls. Top is obviously airplanes. I have not used FMS for so long that I could not tell you the specific numbers to enter, just move the sticks on the radio and set accordingly....

Good luck.

Z

Yes it is the FMS . I did the whole calibrating with the sticks but it still doesnt work right with the sticks.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:37 AM
mustbfst

You have to enter the channel numbers into the spaces provided and check the inv on all of the boxes or try googleing fms transmiter setup
Old 05-18-2008, 11:00 PM
crshk2x

When setting up FMS the seq for the boxes 42134213 then calibrate sticks, I'm using XP and TX has to be on before plugging USB in,then click on FMS icon otherwise for some reason it just fly's crazy