Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Got rid of the TBE with my Lama v4

Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Got rid of the TBE with my Lama v4

Old 07-01-2008, 12:48 AM
BigTruckDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got rid of the TBE with my Lama v4

Yes, I got rid of it by taking the extreme shaft off and replacing with the stock unit . I have recently bought the shaft and extreme blades and when I installed i had BAD TBE to the point that if I tried to fly in a straight line it would still go in circles counter clock wise. I double checked tracking and it was perfect , balanced blades and still could not get rid of it. I simply replaced the shaft and its gone. I also was thinking that maybe i had installed to many upgrades and made the heli heavy and this is what was causing it, nope it was the shaft. I have the blade cp canopy and boom upgrade and its heavier than stock but in the end it was the shaft. But , while inspecting the shaft it did have a very slight wobble at the head, almost unnoticeable. I rolled it on the edge of the table back and forth and it looks like I maybe got. Another thing I notice was while rolling the shaft on the table the heavy side always came back the side with the screw head. Maybe this is where/why is causing the shaft to be out of balance. I am going to figure something out to try and blanace and try it again but for now happy flying with the stock shaft.