Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Mystery 1500mah LiPo, anybody else waste some $$

Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Mystery 1500mah LiPo, anybody else waste some $$

Old 08-07-2008, 10:38 AM
KCinNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mystery 1500mah LiPo, anybody else waste some $$

ORIGINAL: DumbDawg

Catastrophic failure to the extreme on the scale of a small neighborhood sized nuclear weapon. Thats why you want your neighbor to solder them on for you while you and your family go several miles away to the local HS to buy some heli parts, body bags and a few AA batteries for your Tx at wallyworld.

Wish I could help but I've not had the pleasure yet to solder anything but connectors to a battery. You can't really hurt the battery unless you seriously short it out, then I would either run like hell or toss it like a grenade into the neighbours yard across the street. You didn't like them so much anyway.

happy fly'n
my closest neighbors own my favorite swimming pool ...so i won't throw that direction !!
Old 08-07-2008, 01:05 PM
kianhon

Then throw it to the girl next door, may be she will freaj out and jump into your house
Old 08-07-2008, 01:27 PM
DumbDawg
My Feedback: (3)

And into open arms.... :P
Old 08-08-2008, 02:01 AM
funflier

TFF!
I got a batteries where the wires broke off of because they were cold soldered. I peeled/cut the cover off at that end and resoldered them back on no problem, use a soldering iron about 50 watt max with a point on it, not a soldering gun just be careful working on that PC board you dont get solder on anything else or it will make a heck of a bang when it shorts out and lites up! If you dont have that large heat shrink to recover the end with use a few layers of electrical tape, It is not the preferred thing as the tape gets soft when it gets warm and my come off.