Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Esky Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Belt CP V2 with Stock Tx

Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

Belt CP V2 with Stock Tx

Old 06-07-2009, 06:08 AM
joeyhatch11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Belt CP V2 with Stock Tx

My Hov. Pit knob is ALL the way up and I need it that way just to get the heli off the ground. Being that she is flying now and doesn't sound like I'm pushing the motor to it's max when I have 50% throttle now, should I leave it alone or readjust it? If I adjustthe heliso I can turn down the Hov. Pit knob, how do I do so? Is my swash too high or too low? I know with the knob all the way up it raises the swash a good distance. Enough that when the knob is at 3/4 the heli no longer has enough head spin to lift. What do you guys think? Thanks, Joe
Old 06-07-2009, 08:04 AM
FLYGUY09

Default RE: Belt CP V2 with Stock Tx

Joeyhatch11 - In normal mode (not idle up) disconnet the motor leads, apply 100% throttle & check the blade pitch. With the pitch knob at 100% what is your blade pitch? Just curious to see where you're at relative to full Hov Pitch setting.

The stock setting for the swash (at 50% Hov Pitch setting) is to be centered on the main shaft equidistant from the washout hub & the main shaft collar when you're: 1) in idle up mode at 50% throttle, or 2) in normal mode with 0% throttle. What are you seeing at either of those settings? Again, make sure the motor leads are disconnected when you do this.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:02 AM
joeyhatch11

Default RE: Belt CP V2 with Stock Tx

Full throttle, Hov. Pit 100% I'm at +8. I double checked my pitch at 50% throttle with Hov.Pit at 100% and I'm at +3.  But with the Hov. Pit at 50% I have perfect 0 pitch. If I set Hov. Pit for 100% and drop my pitch to 0, will I be able to turn it down once it's reset?