Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Southeast Missouri Modelers Association Charity Fly-In to Benefit the March of Dimes

Community
Search
Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Southeast Missouri Modelers Association Charity Fly-In to Benefit the March of Dimes

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
RotorJockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southeast Missouri Modelers Association Charity Fly-In to Benefit the March of Dimes

Hello everyone!

The Southeast Missouri Modelers Association (SEMMA) in Cape Girardeau, MO (between Memphis, Tn and St Louis, MO along I-55) has announced the dates for our second annual charity fly-in! It will be an honor to put on this event to help support the care that The March of Dimes provides for pregnancy, prematurity and birth defects.

Last years event was an absolute blast! We had great weather, dozens of very talented pilots who put on an absolutely incredible show for all the local spectators who came out to watch and in all that fun we raised over 2,000 dollars for a worthwhile charity!

This years event will be Saturday, June 18th 2011. We hope that everyone can come out again for some great flying, food and fun to help us make this event as successful as last year's.

All proceeds from all concessions, raffles, landing fees etc, will be donated directly to the March of Dimes!

All of the information will be posted very soon and updated regularly on our website:

www.semmarc.org

Please give us a post if you think you might be able to attend!

Hope to See You Here!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:43 PM
bkseyer
My Feedback: (36)

Default RE: Southeast Missouri Modelers Association Charity Fly-In to Benefit the March of Dimes

Hey Everyone, This is AGAIN turning out to be a GREAT Event.  More info to come.........Brian
Old 02-08-2011, 03:58 PM
jerry frog

Default RE: Southeast Missouri Modelers Association Charity Fly-In to Benefit the March of Dimes

Yes this is a great event. Come one come all to a great time for a good cause. Bring your planes and fly.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:22 PM
bbrown2828
My Feedback: (76)

i sure hope that the wind stays away this year.. I was there last year but I didnt even get my stuff out of the trailer had about a 15 mph Cross Wind and that would have just threw my stuff around like nothing maybe mother nature will be good to them this year
Old 02-10-2011, 09:24 PM
bbrown2828
My Feedback: (76)

Hey Brian

Is that a new Edge to replace the Carden you got from David