Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Wings over salem fly in 7th annual event fun fly in virginia 18th and 19th

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Wings over salem fly in 7th annual event fun fly in virginia 18th and 19th

Old 06-07-2016, 08:27 AM
jws_aces
My Feedback: (33)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wings over salem fly in 7th annual event fun fly in virginia 18th and 19th

Everyone is invited to attend a great weekend event we are hosting at Roanoke Valley Radio Control club field. Fly what you bring. Early arrivals on Friday are welcome. Camping is available (no hookups). Will have food vendors and raffle prices along with 50/50 drawing. We are located in the middle of Salem, Va. and are a part of the Roanoke Valley. 350ft paved runway with a 600ft grass.
Stay til Sunday and enjoy the town. Plenty of shopping, restaurants and hotels within 3 miles of the field.
Contact me by email [email protected] if you have any questions. AMA required.
Jeff Stubbs CD

Here is a link to RC flight Deck also
https://www.rcflightdeck.com/event.cfm?id=5492
Old 06-08-2016, 10:22 AM
jws_aces
My Feedback: (33)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys we wanted to let you know that we will be having awards for best military, electric and sport. Also we have some nice raffle prizes. We are going to have a Carbon T-28 giant electric as one of the prizes. Drawings and Awards on Saturday afternoon. Look forward to see you there.