Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Kentucky Fall Classic

Old 07-31-2021, 05:28 PM
docadams
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kentucky Fall Classic

The Fall Classic of Kentucky

The dates are September 16 - 18, 2021 Location - The Lexington Model Airplane Club Field. 4200 Hedger Lane, Lexington KY. Via I-64 take exit 87 and follow the signs.

We offer hospitality and fun. One of the best home cooked dinners you will ever get at a fly-in or restaurant. We have lots of hotels, restaurants and other entertainment. All within a few minutes of our field.

This is technically a Giant Scale Event but we will allow open flying on Thursday and Sunday. Giant scale specs apply on non-open flying days with some exceptions. Mono plane = 80 inch or larger wingspan, Bi-plane = 60 inch or greater wingspan.
Warbirds with 70 inch wingspan or greater. Any size turbine jets. Landing fee is by donation. Camper hookup is $10 per night. A Saturday night dinner for pilots and their guests will be available. Tickets will be $12.00 per plate. The field features a 700 foot paved runway and a parallel grass runway. The flying area is open and unrestricted. Onsite camping is permitted. We have 8 - 30 amp hookups. They are first come first served. No reservation are accepted. Contact - Curtis Adams, 859-421-0421, [email protected]

Last edited by docadams; 07-31-2021 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Change date
Old 08-03-2021, 05:31 PM
docadams

Overhead view of LMAC paved and parallel grass runway.
Old 08-04-2021, 01:54 PM
docadams

Posting a few pics from past Fall Classics

Old 08-08-2021, 03:54 AM
docadams

A few more pics from past events. Enjoy

Old 09-06-2021, 02:51 PM
docadams

Default The Fall Classic

The Classic is just a couple weeks away. Make your plans now to attend. We will show you what Bluegrass Hospitality is all about. Contact me with any questions.
[email protected]