Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Converse Flying Eagles fun fly

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Converse Flying Eagles fun fly

Old 07-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Bob Parker
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Converse Flying Eagles fun fly

The Converse Flying Eagles are having our annual fly in on August 6th. We welcome all sizes of aircraft if the wind co-operates we can run two flight lines. Last year we had 33 registered pilots. no contest no landing fee. If nothing comes up to enterfear with his schdule we will have a full scale Pitts putting on a show no charge. We are located on highway 18 just West of Converse In. 12 miles West of Marion In. Thier will be food and drinks for sale come on out and have a good day of flying. A pilots meeting will be at 9am and flying to follow. This is also a tail gate swapmeet so bring something to sell and fly.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:38 PM
XLO-JOKER

Default RE: Converse Flying Eagles fun fly

There will be at least 2 of us, (mabe more) from the Galveston Fun Flyers there.We've flown in it the last 2 years and had an absolute blast. I'll have my smokin' edge 540T and my buddy Mike is bringin a very nicely done Sopwith pup (if the wind cooperates) and who knows what else. See you there.............
Old 08-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Bob Parker
My Feedback: (18)

I`m glad to hear from you we enjoyed your company last year. As you can see not much in responces,I did get a e-mail from a flyer from Decator that is planing on coming and bringing a turbo-prop plane. We still have a full scale Pitts thats going to put on a show for us around 12:30 Also the fellow that flies helis at your field is coming. One of our members has a D-VIII maybe we can get them up together.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:39 PM
XLO-JOKER

A full scale Pitts AND Chad throwin' his heli around the sky?????? This is gonna be good Here's hoping you have a great turn-out. I'm going to try to be at the field by 8:15.The two WW1 birds flying together would make a great picture.