Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
 Cancer Society Benefit Fun fly, May 21 Eldon MO >

Cancer Society Benefit Fun fly, May 21 Eldon MO

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Cancer Society Benefit Fun fly, May 21 Eldon MO

Old 03-11-2006, 10:39 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cancer Society Benefit Fun fly, May 21 Eldon MO

Lake Ozark Radio Control Society wants to invite everyone to the Cancer Society Benefit Fun Fly. All the funds raised will go directly to American Cancer Society through a local relay for life team. Come out and support this great event.

Pilots, the landing fees will be $5.00 for each of you and having a current AMA card is required. Checks will be accepted for this event. Please make the checks out to: American Cancer Society. We will also welcome any donations over the landing fees.

You can pre register by sending your American Cancer Society check to Daniel Smith, Cancer Society Benefit Fun Fly, 449 e. 3rd street, Eldon Mo 65026. Please place your AMA number in the memo field. We will use your check information for your pilot registeration.

The web address is http://www.eldonmo.com/relay/cancer.htm You can contact us at [email protected].
Old 03-15-2006, 09:06 PM
My Feedback: (78)

Default RE: Cancer Society Benefit Fun fly, May 21 Eldon MO

I will be there, wouldn't miss a Eldon Fly-in for all the glow fuel in the world!!
Old 03-23-2006, 05:14 PM

We already have some great raffle prizes. Here is the website for this event http://www.eldonmo.com/relay/cancer.htm
Old 05-03-2006, 06:54 AM

18 days until the Lake Ozark Radio Control Society wants to invite everyone to the Cancer Society Benefit Fun Fly. All the funds raised will go directly to American Cancer Society through a local relay for life team. Come out and support this great event.

Pilots, the landing fees will be $5.00 for each of you and having a current AMA card is required. Checks will be accepted for this event. Please make the checks out to: American Cancer Society. We will also welcome any donations over the landing fees.

You can pre register by sending your American Cancer Society check to Daniel Smith, Cancer Society Benefit Fun Fly, 449 e. 3rd street, Eldon Mo 65026. Please place your AMA number in the memo field. We will use your check information for your pilot registeration.

The web address is http://www.eldonmo.com/relay/cancer.htm You can contact us at [email protected].
Old 05-17-2006, 12:36 PM

This weekend!!!!! We hope to see everyone there.

Crash99
Old 05-21-2006, 04:36 AM

They call for rain until 10am then calm winds. It looks line the weather will miss us and keep to the south. See you there. I just came in from camping last night. It going to be a great day for flying.

Crash99