Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

S.A.C.S (Money Talks)

Old 05-27-2006, 11:59 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S.A.C.S (Money Talks)

I have a new event coming up on July 1 & 2 called the S.A.C.S ( Scale Aerobatic Championship Series) This will be brought to you from the guys from Outlaw Aerobatix. It will be located at the Wichita KS. Chapin flying field. I should have the web site done in a couple of weeks, with the rules and guide lines. Bottom line is you pay your entry fee and however big your class gets thats how big the payout will get, and then we will split money down so even the last place contestant gets thier entry money back. Which ever class in IMAC you fly we will fly the same known pattern in each class, by the way Basic pilots will have unknowns on Sun. just like the other classes. Hope to here from all interrested. We are hoping that 1st place in each class will take home $2000 or more, and that means lots of flying for all. This would be a great place to stop and practice for the NATS.