Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

Fly with Frank Noll Jr., Sean McMurtry, Bill Cunningham, Blaine Austin &

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

Fly with Frank Noll Jr., Sean McMurtry, Bill Cunningham, Blaine Austin &

Old 06-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Jason 3-Danhakl
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fly with Frank Noll Jr., Sean McMurtry, Bill Cunningham, Blaine Austin &

Well boys the XFC is over with and it is time to get ramped up for the HeatWave. It was off the hook last year and is shaping up to be twice that this year. I have written on a chalk board 100 times elevator on high rate for best harrier performance!!!!! I bet with enough cheering we can get a few grass stained prop blades on the Warbird lowest pass contest. Frank should be bringing the heat with a Top Flite P-51 with a DA50 in her. If anyone wants to step up to the plate that is where your trouble is going to be!! Heatwave Right in the Middle of the USA/ Right in the Middle of the summer. Good thing The BudLight Aerobatic team is coming to keep us from dehydrating after the transmitters are turned off. www.marktrent3d.com has a few shots of the rig. I helped them break her in at the XFC. It is very up to the daunting task. I could keep going but there is a bandwidth restriction that wouldn't allow us to discuss all the finer points of the event. Best put as don't even think of missing this. See Ya there.
Jason Danhakl
Old 06-21-2006, 06:52 PM
trentmark
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: Fly with Frank Noll Jr., Sean McMurtry, Bill Cunningham, Blaine Austin &

Tim,
We had a great time last year and I am so looking forward to it this year. I was talking to my grandmother about it and found out my family is from Tulsa. One of my Calif buddies also moved to Tulsa so we are bringing out to see what it is all about. I will also have plenty of adult pops on hand(wink wink).

Mark Trent
www.marktrent3D.com
Old 06-21-2006, 11:36 PM
TimDavie

Good to see both Jason and Mark survived the XFC and turned their High Rate switches in the right direction. Hope Jason makes it out for the St. Louis EAC event. Mark did I ever tell you that you look good in a Bud Light shirt and Boa? Uh, I have overflow room in my cooler if you need to free up some space.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:22 AM
TimDavie

Just got back from the St. louis EAC. Now that the Huckfest and the EAC are in the books, time for the Heatwave!
Old 07-12-2006, 12:59 PM
TimDavie

Space will start to fill up Friday afternnoon.....come early!!!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 02:32 PM
racin-jason-r4
My Feedback: (8)

If you haven't decided if you were coming to the heatwave or not, let me help. You need to be there. Don't miss out on the biggest and best event around.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay76066.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	490523  
Old 07-13-2006, 10:47 PM
TimDavie

Jeff Pfeiffer,
give me a PM.
- tim
Old 07-30-2006, 08:48 PM
hal jennings

Tim, you and the gluedobbers really put on a great show. Good friends, great flying, what else could you ask for. Next year order a cold wave. Had a great time. Hal