Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

PERRY GEORGIA SWAP MEET!!

Old 03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
DocYates
My Feedback: (102)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: PERRY GEORGIA SWAP MEET!!

I have several items if any of you are looking.

NIB Funtana, large size ARF
LNIB Saito 125 four stroke
NIB Grumman Avenger ARF, for G26 or similar, 81 inch WS (very nice looking model, and rare)
NIB SAito 180 four stroke
RTF Hanger 9 Plug and play CUb with all servo and 2.4 receiver, really nice, good price
Hanger 9 Hell cat, new Saito 125 four stroke, all servos, retracts, receiver installed, RTF
Hanger 9 Hellcat, Saito 125, retracts, no servos, custom airbrushed
Spektrum 6 channel 2.4 receiver, like new

McGill building D 4-5
Will arrive Thrusday night if anyone wants an early look. PM me.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Gringo Flyer
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to at least take a look at the avenger. My grandfather was the rear gunner in one in WWII. It's not a frequently modeled plane so there's not a lot to choose from.

I'll stop by Friday afternoon
Old 03-03-2009, 10:35 AM
DocYates
My Feedback: (102)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please do Gringo, would love to show it to you, it is a good looking ARF, with split flaps and fiberglass fuse, should fly very well.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:17 AM
DougB1
My Feedback: (11)

There are 10 guys from our club comming down in 2 Expeditions with trailers FULL ! Needless to say we have a few things to sell or trade. We will be in the Heritage building. I have a 1/3 scale Tiger Moth (in the bones ) and a 1/4 scale Sopwith Pup (covered) for the WW1 guys that might be interested. Each will be $250.00 or less, buying a 1/3 scale Fokker D7 so need to move these. See you all there.
Doug
Old 03-04-2009, 05:00 PM
AIRPLANENUTS
My Feedback: (2)

Sent you a pm, Doug.

Guys, I'm looking for a 1/4 scale D-VII, large Stuka (KMP, Ziroli or similar), and a couple of G-62's. Please let me know if you're bringing these for sale.

Thanks,
Rick
Old 03-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Loopman
My Feedback: (195)

Well what else can I say. The show this year was really good and we sold ALOT of what we brought. I really thought the economy stood a chance of putting a big damper on the show this year but it sure did nothing of the kind! People were buying and selling just as hard as I've ever experienced and the guys at GAMA did a great job of arranging and managing the show as well. I did not get to take any pics this year so I'm hoping some of you guys out there will be posting a few pics so everyone can see what they were a part of (or what they missed). I met so many nice people there this year and made new friends in the process. I was fortunate enough to buy an awesome Dynaflite Decathlon from a wonderful gentleman that was brand spankin newly built and the build job was as professional as you could ever ask for. God willing and the creeks don't rise, I'll be back next year.

Happy Flying!

Loopman
Old 03-11-2009, 12:07 PM
The Mad Spadder

This was my first year at Perry. Dan from True Rc and I drove from Chicago. All that I can say is WOW I have never seen so many tables. The swap did not seem as crowded as I expected but people were buying if you had good deals. Thank you to everyone who stopped by our table, we had a blast. Hope to make the drive again next year. Here is a video of the Macaw flying at Perry Georgia.

Scott
Dream It RC

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4649096/12426122
Old 03-11-2009, 02:38 PM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Wow! That flies great!
Old 01-20-2010, 11:09 AM
alangranvue
My Feedback: (11)

Columbus, GA here. There will be probably around 15 of us coming. I'm not sure who all will be bringing items to sell from us.  I'm also looking for a 1/3 or 1/4 scale Cub.