Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes
Reload this Page >

About airplane.An innovational in Environmental Propaganda.

Notices
Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes Discuss details of events, shows and fun fly's in here. Be sure to also list events in our events calendar!

About airplane.An innovational in Environmental Propaganda.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Kevin Zhao

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About airplane.An innovational in Environmental Propaganda.

An innovational in Environmental Propaganda
Chapter One
Why
In recent months, I'm always thinking about propagandizing the Environment Protection by the way in which the propaganda is combined with the remote-control model plane. Some people asked me if there is some relationship between the two things, the plane and the propaganda. I gave an example to them:
Imagine this, you are in a car show with many nice cars. You could not only see cars, but also see many pretty girls near the cars.
There is not any certain relation between cars and lovely girls. But it is really a good method to draw attention from the public.
Likewise, the environment protection needs propaganda to let more people know what we are doing. And also we should find a new way to draw people’s attention, but how?
So I think, the airplane can help to propagandize the Climate Change, and made it very interesting for the public, especially for the children and students. Airplane is to Climate Change propaganda what pretty girl is to the car show. It must be a very interesting way to draw people's attention to look at the Global Warming.
Finally I made up my mind to do this job. I believe I will and I can do whatever I want to do.
Chapter Two
How
I chose one of my remote-control airplanes which is white and made by DIY to be painted. I bought a bottle of environmental green paint. Then start!
I worked on the computer to type this sentence "Climate change, we can be part of the solution", which means in Chinese "气候变化, 我们共同应对", and then to be painted by the painter.
As you can see in this picture, I incised the characters on the paper. To do this job well, I prepared three very sharp knifes. I must be careful. Slowly, but carefully, I incised up all of the wordjust like in the picture.
Then I would paint. Before that I prepared many newspapers to keep the paint from pollute the floor. I affixed the paper to the wing of the airplane, used newspapers to cover the rest of the plane. And after these work, I went into the main and the most important process.
I had to try painting on the useless newspapers, caught the feeling of painting. "Do it now", I told myself. I hold the bottle of paint.......
Then the plane is changed colour.
I was satisfied with my DIY paint. It was a very interesting thing.
Now I'm expecting the day that he is flying in the sky.
He-the first plane which is painted with an environment signs I am proud, and encourage. I'll paint other planes, because I'm considering holding Climate Change propaganda with signed plane.

Chapter Three
Movement

It is a sunny day! I lead my team to fly the airplane for my experiment to see if it works well for Environment Propaganda. Early in the morning, the sun is just about appeared. We checked the airplane to make sure every parts are functioning well. Everything was ready and just waiting for the plane to take off.
As the pilot; I was ready too. I checked the controller. Then began!
I pushed the accelerator at the same time; the plane began to move with the speed faster and faster. According to my experience I knew it would achieve the speed that is enough for the plane to take off. With pulling the climbing pole, the plane took off, and rushed into the blue sky toward the sun! It is an amazing and wonderful moment. My heart was flying too with the plane wherever I want to go, full of wildness and freedom.
Our best wishes for the Environment and for our planet earth. This is the most important significance. As the plane made many different wonderful movements in my control, more and more student stopped their steps and look up to our plane, and shouted out, look ,what a plane! When the plane was flying in the lower space, we can see the sign “Climate chang,we can be part of the solution” clearly.
When the finished showing its heroic bearings, it loaded on the ground. It caused much hand applauses from the student near who have watched this performance. Most of them move close and talk to us, and some of them even spoke out of the sign,Climate-Change-We-Can-Be-Part-Of-The-Solution. And since then, the school students all know that we are propagandize Climate Change. And we think that is a way for propaganda success

Chapter Four
Future Plan
we plane to make a big propaganda activity like this. And we have designed the propaganda poster and more plane that is painted with environmental sign. And then make a video. Put our activity on our blog to show it to more people,and tell them what we are doing. This is a good way to enlarge the area to propagandize. And also make more people to join us, join the environmentalist.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj22312.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	1126199   Click image for larger version

Name:	Je11042.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	1126200   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zf87542.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1126201   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cw63600.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	1126202   Click image for larger version

Name:	Al72856.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1126203   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fw28128.jpg
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	1126204   Click image for larger version

Name:	Eg78868.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	1126205   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gf17928.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	1126206  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq16593.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	1126207   Click image for larger version

Name:	Iu92774.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1126208   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ci44201.jpg
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	1126209  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Raymac
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: About airplane.An innovational in Environmental Propaganda.

Hello Kevin.....fom Canada.

A very interesting idea that you have here.....I think it could be adapted to other problems that we modelers have. Especially here in Canada.

In this country many of our flying fields are in or around valuable agricultural land. In some places the flying clubs have been successfull in gaining the City's approval to fly in agricultural areas. In other parts, however, they are having a difficult time convincing the public and the local governments that model flying an environmentally acceptable passtime. Many of our clubs have been closed down as a result.

At the same time there is an active government programme going on which is trying to make the public aware af the value of agricultural land. It must be properly used and preserved for the future. it is called "Agriculture Awareness"

It is therefore very obvious that we (the modelers) must have a way of convincing governments and the public (the voters) that we are a good and harmless user of agricultural lands if we are going to survive. AGRICULTURAL PROPAGANDA.....maybe that's the answer??

"AGRICULTURAL LAND USE.....WE ARE PART OF THE SOLUTION"

What do you think?