RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Events, Shows and Fun Flys - Airplanes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/events-shows-fun-flys-airplanes-100/)
-   -   3D free style contest Gold Mine GA (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/events-shows-fun-flys-airplanes-100/7650180-3d-free-style-contest-gold-mine-ga.html)

RC Extreme power 06-23-2008 01:48 AM

3D free style contest Gold Mine GA

1 Attachment(s)
We a pleased to announce that RC Extreme power and JC engines and Hosted by Top Gun RC field will be having a 3D free style contest on July 26-27 2008

Flyer for event below

As of right now and hope to have more, /the prizes consist of one 102cc and two 51cc gas engines

More information will be added as it comes

Thanks
milton

RC Extreme power 06-23-2008 01:58 AM

RE: 3D free style contest Gold Mine GA

[b[color=#990000]]No holds borrowed 3D free style contest [/color][/b]
Sponsored by
RC Extreme Power and JC engines
Other sponsors added later

Think you can hold your own in a 3D free style contest, Here is your chance. RC Extreme power and JC engines, and hosted by Top Gun RC field will be having a 3D Free style contest on July 26-27 at Top Gun flying field in Gold Mine, GA
The field will be open on Friday July 25 for practice

This event is targeted toward your average 3D Free style flyer’s, We ask but do not
demand that if you have ever competed and placed in the top 3 of a major event that you not register for this event, This does not include I Mac events.

Flying will start at 8:30am promptly with pilot meeting at 8:00 am, We will fly as many as we can before dark, The number of rounds will be determined by the number of pilots and the top 12 out of the event on Saturday will compete on Sunday to determine the winners. AMA is required

All rules and stipulations will be told at the pilots meeting.

Registration will be $20.00 and payable at the event.

There will be concessions on site for food and drinks

There is room for RV but space is limited with no hook up, so you will need to Email f [email protected] for more information and to reserve a spot.

Over night camping is permitted

Here is a list of motels close to the field
About three miles from the field is The Ramada Limited at 841 Hartwell Street. Royston, GA Phone: 706-246-0256.
These are about 10 miles from the field
Jamison Inn at 1091 E. Franklin Street. Hartwell, GA Phone: 706-376-7298.
Daynight Inn at U.S. Hwy 291679 Anderson Hwy. Hartwell, GA Phone: 706-376-4707.
Best Western Lake Hartwell Inn at 1357 E. Franklin Street. Phone: 706-376-4700.

As of right now prizes are a 102cc and two 51cc gas engines from RC Extreme Power and JC engines
Use this address for map quest 8195 Royston Hwy. (Hwy. 29) Goldmine, GA.

More information will be added as needed
www.rcextremepower.com
Email
[email protected]

Flyin Hawaiian 06-25-2008 07:00 AM

Milton,

Does the Freestyle routine have to include required manuevers?

RC Extreme power 06-25-2008 07:08 AM

No, You just do your own thing, Just who can woo the crowd the most, Judges will be picked from RC pilots that are not flying in the event.

You will be judged on how smooth and the control you have over your plane.

I will post a judging sheet in about a week so people can see how they will be judged.

RC Extreme power 06-28-2008 04:23 AM

Have been getting some Emails about the Registration, You can do it at the event on Friday or before 7:30 AM on Saturday, Just to try and keep count on how many might show up, Sent me a Email if you are planing to fly in the event

[email protected]

Thanks

RC Extreme power 07-23-2008 08:16 PM

Only two day's until the contest and field will be open Friday for practice, Don't forget to bring your music.

If we don't do nothing else we are going to have a lot of fun.

Milton

norbert001 07-25-2008 01:01 PM

Have fun guys..!!! Shame I can't be there just a tad too far..!!
Don't forget plenty of foto's and vids [sm=thumbup.gif]