Notices
Everything Diesel Discuss R/C Diesel engines here.

PAW Diesel Defeated

Old 06-16-2013, 07:41 PM
unclecrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAW Diesel Defeated

Well I got my Diesel going. I guess Im not as sense less and stupid as some think. Geez don't buy a Diesel before you know if fuel is available you were just searching for some thing to say back at me. To think I didn't know it could be made or be bought[:-] You must have been mad . Im still laughing about how you guys defended you little buddy who was hiding under a rock somewhere. I won't be asking for help in here again. To take such a simple question I asked and play the (Google it Game) And the other guy with 30 post's calling people trolls when I been in here for years I guess you cannot read or something. I stated the Shipping is Crazy did you not get the slang (Crazy High Shipping) sure not going to pay more to ship then the quart of fuel cost's. I guess you guy's when growing up never were taught to fight your own battle's as I did. I guess if we were eye to eye you all wouldn't act so tough. But being the internet you can spout off all you want. I mean seriously guys as JKinTX says (if you want a question answered in a precise way ask it that way. WOW you are a silly man. I asked it in as simple and precise way as I thought was possible." How about a link" no fuss no muss. Was the question over your guy's head's. Did you not understand and IM the stupid one. I guess my grammar isn't on par with you oldie's sorry IM not as bright as you all are. But I will tell you one thing I am street smart. Growing up in a big city wasn't always a walk in the part. I am multi talented and probably have more hobbies than most in here will ever think of doing or have. I build my own Chevy engine's IM an avid fly fisherman, I tie my own fly's, I build my own fly rod's, I am an accomplished hunter both bow and gun. I build my own arrow's. I see people who never have shoot a deer with a bow and arrow. I kill my tags worth every year with bow. Or with a gun for that matter. I hunt state land which makes it even harder with all the poachers all over. I have taken two bucks a year for six or more years with a bow. Let's see any of you do it. I do my own European mount's, I have held the biggest catfish record in a local lake for the last um teen year's. I build RC Boat's, and collect engine's, I can tear down and rebuild any of these silly engine's I have ever come across. I just made my own Diesel fuel and ran the PAW with no help from any of you!! So I hope you all feel good about ganging up on me Because I sure feel good about my self. I done battled cancer and beat it just. Enough said Peace out!!!
Old 06-16-2013, 08:56 PM
Recycled Flyer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: PAW Diesel Defeated

ORIGINAL: unclecrash

Well I got my Diesel going. I guess Im not as sense less and stupid as some think. Geez don't buy a Diesel before you know if fuel is available you were just searching for some thing to say back at me. To think I didn't know it could be made or be bought[:-] You must have been mad . Im still laughing about how you guys defended you little buddy who was hiding under a rock somewhere. I won't be asking for help in here again. To take such a simple question I asked and play the (Google it Game) And the other guy with 30 post's calling people trolls when I been in here for years I guess you cannot read or something. I stated the Shipping is Crazy did you not get the slang (Crazy High Shipping) sure not going to pay more to ship then the quart of fuel cost's. I guess you guy's when growing up never were taught to fight your own battle's as I did. I guess if we were eye to eye you all wouldn't act so tough. But being the internet you can spout off all you want. I mean seriously guys as JKinTX says (if you want a question answered in a precise way ask it that way. WOW you are a silly man. I asked it in as simple and precise way as I thought was possible." How about a link" no fuss no muss. Was the question over your guy's head's. Did you not understand and IM the stupid one. I guess my grammar isn't on par with you oldie's sorry IM not as bright as you all are. But I will tell you one thing I am street smart. Growing up in a big city wasn't always a walk in the part. I am multi talented and probably have more hobbies than most in here will ever think of doing or have. I build my own Chevy engine's IM an avid fly fisherman, I tie my own fly's, I build my own fly rod's, I am an accomplished hunter both bow and gun. I build my own arrow's. I see people who never have shoot a deer with a bow and arrow. I kill my tags worth every year with bow. Or with a gun for that matter. I hunt state land which makes it even harder with all the poachers all over. I have taken two bucks a year for six or more years with a bow. Let's see any of you do it. I do my own European mount's, I have held the biggest catfish record in a local lake for the last um teen year's. I build RC Boat's, and collect engine's, I can tear down and rebuild any of these silly engine's I have ever come across. I just made my own Diesel fuel and ran the PAW with no help from any of you!! So I hope you all feel good about ganging up on me Because I sure feel good about my self. I done battled cancer and beat it just. Enough said Peace out!!!
Well, lets see -
1. Name calling, at least 3 counts,
2. Off topic, at least 50% of it,
3. Thankless, probably 100% of it,
4. Agression, sarcasm in bucket loads.....

Any body else care to expand further on the above posts good points?

And to Uncle crash, you actually got links and company names to chase, and the PAW thing I am sure was a recipe along with good advice not a supplier (and heck, who knows perhaps PAW could have advised you further on where to get diesel fuel.)

And I thought that I could be obstreperous. (Ray, you have permission to shoot me if I get this bad.)

Old 06-16-2013, 09:03 PM
unclecrash

Ya all after the fact. And another azzie go figure.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:54 PM
Recycled Flyer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: unclecrash
And another azzie go figure.
Ah, I was waiting for that one - racism as well!

No appending your message with the (worrying) use of weapons this time?

Old 06-16-2013, 10:32 PM
unclecrash

Weapon's I never said nothing of the sort. Your buddies did. Racism I have a Matie from azzie land no joke Next you will be trying to say I baited you in. It's obvious to see fiery is not too fiery at all he could have ended all before it began, by simply replying back and stating he was not intending to be sarcastic but it's obvious to see he was. I mean come on I ask for a simple link he wasted his time typing 5 place's to get diesel and then goe's to the hassle of providing a link I never asked for !! But instead he sit's back and lets his fellow bloke's do all his dirty work.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:03 AM
steve111

What is an "azzie"?
Old 06-17-2013, 12:38 AM
controlliner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yonkies, don't go against the Aussies. If you seen what they have achieved during WW2, you wouldn't be so tough. Let's not forget the excellent jungle warfare courses their Army has taught. You would have done better in Vietnam, if the Aussies have trained you. My Dad was an Aussie from Victoria.[>:]
Old 06-17-2013, 12:48 AM
qazimoto
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: steve111

What is an ''azzie''?
The Urban Dictionary defines it as:
Vampiric fetishist of badgers and wolves. Also known as Azzie.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=azzie

[:-]

Old 06-17-2013, 01:34 AM
steve111

Thank you Ray.

I only just read the original thread, and I've never seen such a spectacular tantrum over someone just trying to be helpful (Fiery's point presumably being that it helps to know what blend of fuel to use, as well as where to buy it). Still, I'm glad unclecrash got his engine going, and all the awesome stuff about the bows and arrows was just an added bonus.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:45 AM
qazimoto
My Feedback: (1)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: steve111

Thank you Ray.

I only just read the original thread, and I've never seen such a spectacular tantrum over someone just trying to be helpful (Fiery's point presumably being that it helps to know what blend of fuel to use, as well as where to buy it). Still, I'm glad unclecrash got his engine going, and all the awesome stuff about the bows and arrows was just an added bonus.
The moderator deleted the worst of it. Hopefully he'll delete this thread as well later tonight our time.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:15 AM
greggles47

Funny as Blackadder!

Please don't delete the thread - He's awesome or perhaps ORESUM!

ROLMFAO

Greg
Old 06-17-2013, 03:08 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 74 Likes on 67 Posts

WOW. And I thought we were mostly adults here with at least a *little* tact......

[&:]