Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars
Reload this Page >

question about 1/8 exceed titan nitro rc

Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

question about 1/8 exceed titan nitro rc

Old 02-23-2008, 01:30 AM
rcfan26xx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about 1/8 exceed titan nitro rc

hey just wondering might sound kinda stuiped but i need to know what kind of glow plug and battery i should buy for the titan exceed 1/8 scale truck. This web page didnt do much in detail my bro has a jato 3.3 from rcplanet it was easier to find stuff thanx.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:57 AM
jumpanddrop

Default RE: question about 1/8 exceed titan nitro rc

the batery in what. you should get a os. 8 glow plug
Old 02-23-2008, 01:59 AM
jumpanddrop

did you buy the titan yet???
Old 02-23-2008, 02:05 AM
rcfan26xx

no havent bought it yet but soon i just needa know what kind of battery pack it takes
Old 02-23-2008, 02:07 AM
rcfan26xx

and also where do i find that kind of glow plug is there a web page or anything?
Old 02-23-2008, 02:11 AM
jumpanddrop

ORIGINAL: rcfan26xx

no havent bought it yet but soon i just needa know what kind of battery pack it takes
it should just be 4aa baterys. you could get a recharable pack if you want later but i like using just regular aa baterys. if you want a 1/8 scale truck i would go with the avalanche. its basicaly the same as the titan exept it has a .28 motor insted of a .21. also comes with an fm radio. chrom pipe and a few more things. oh and lifetime warenty on there motors. also there suport is a+. probably the best suport on r/c universe. wou will always get your problem sorted out. i have just seen way to many mix ups and problems ordering exceed vehicles.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:17 AM
rcfan26xx

do you have an e-mail or something we could chat on im new to this an its hard i have yahoo messenger or i could e-mail you
Old 02-23-2008, 02:22 AM
jumpanddrop

right now i dont have an email. mine got f$&* up. just post you issues on here. im just saying that you will pay a little more for the redcat but, they dont have all the problems. like take this for example, they have a post on this forum to fix all the messups that they have with ordering cars. also they come with beter gear on them. check out this website www.redcatracing.com . the redcat forum is right beside this one. click on it and ask them your quetions. they will get answer very quikly.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:26 AM
rcfan26xx

ok so is there a certain page to where i can find a battery an glow plug if i buy the titan im limited money cant go over like 380.00$ but i want the best stuff for that price
Old 02-23-2008, 02:37 AM
jumpanddrop

ok so is there a certain page to where i can find a battery an glow plug if i buy the titan im limited money cant go over like 380.00$ but i want the best stuff for that price
ok. the avalanche is $360 very very nice truck. give this guy a emailtell what truck you want and ask him for an extra glowplug and a hump packand charger for it. ask for a avalanche. same as titan but better. tell him you only have 380 and hill give you a deal. he probebly wont get back to you till tommarow b/c most people sleep at night

user name is,clermont Hobby

and website is www.clermontmotorsports.com . his email is on the site. he is a very good dealer and should give you a good deal
Old 02-23-2008, 02:38 AM
rcfan26xx

yea just seen the avalanche xp nice truck had a change of plan seem to be durable but can i rely on giving this person that amount of money my wife would kill me if i get scammed
Old 02-23-2008, 02:41 AM
jumpanddrop

yea just seen the avalanche xp nice truck had a change of plan seem to be durable but can i rely on giving this person that amount of money my wife would kill me if i get scammed
dont worry about thsi dude. he owns a freakin hobby store. go on the redcat forum and ask anyone about him. they will say he is relable. i wouldent think twice about it.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:49 AM
rcfan26xx

ok thats koo just send him an e-mail so i will wait til i get a re-ply im new to this so sorry bout all the questions. kinda scary i played wit my brother"s jato 3.3 but it has broke so much dont wanna invest in that much money i have the money just gonna take me awhile to build up the courage to actually buy cuzz i was stuck on the titan now im leaning toward the avalanche.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:54 AM
jumpanddrop

ok thats koo just send him an e-mail so i will wait til i get a re-ply im new to this so sorry bout all the questions. kinda scary i played wit my brother"s jato 3.3 but it has broke so much dont wanna invest in that much money i have the money just gonna take me awhile to build up the courage to actually buy cuzz i was stuck on the titan now im leaning toward the avalanche.
ya i know how you feel. i personly think redcats will hold up way beter than any traxxes. espesaly scince these are 1/8 scale. the jato is 1/10. they 1/8 are made way beter and can take aot of abuse. go on the redcat forum and talk to some guys on there. they will convince you for sure
Old 02-23-2008, 02:56 AM
rcfan26xx

well im already convinced no doubt glad you mentioned it now ill have to research a lil more usually im not this tight with money just new to the hobby so i dont think i have many more questions as of now are you always on here checking these Q?"s if so keep watch for me an maybe you can help with my problems.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:00 AM
jumpanddrop

well im already convinced no doubt glad you mentioned it now ill have to research a lil more usually im not this tight with money just new to the hobby so i dont think i have many more questions as of now are you always on here checking these Q?"s if so keep watch for me an maybe you can help with my problems.
om not on all the time. but on the redcat forum there always is someone. they have more than one person hired just to answer your q's. do you no how to switch forums??? lol i didint know how the first time i was on rc universe. the redcat forum is right after this one on the forum select menu
Old 02-23-2008, 03:02 AM
jumpanddrop

oh and i am usally on the redcat forum also, b/c i have a redcat r/c. one of my freinds have a exceed so i know first hand of problems with both brands.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:05 AM
rcfan26xx

dont know how to switch forums just now learning this 1 any suggestions.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:08 AM
jumpanddrop

look on the bottom of the page. click where is says rc cars,buggies,trucks,tanks and more. there will be a list. scroll down untill you see redcat racing suport and click on it
Old 02-23-2008, 03:13 AM
rcfan26xx

ok i found it but i have one more question so if i have like 380.00$ would i be able to run the avalanche xp as soon as is it delivered or will i need more money for fuel or glow plugs or whatever
Old 02-23-2008, 03:15 AM
rcfan26xx

another thing im kinda dumb founded about all this but now il be kinda leary about who i talk to about this because iv heard so many response about titan so hopefully you will answer my Q"s as a preferred helper
Old 02-23-2008, 07:58 AM
pede_187

ok i found it but i have one more question so if i have like 380.00$ would i be able to run the avalanche xp as soon as is it delivered or will i need more money for fuel or glow plugs or whatever
You'll need a starter kit, fuel, and glow plugs later on
Old 02-23-2008, 01:08 PM
rcfan26xx

ok where is it the cheapest to get the starter kit an fuel an glow plug iv seen many places on here.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:17 PM
jumpanddrop

ok where is it the cheapest to get the starter kit an fuel an glow plug iv seen many places on here.
ok fist of all, these nothing wrong with the titan. its a good truck. but if you want to spend a little more money the avalanche is the way to go. ask clermont(or other redcat dealers) but i think clermont is a+. ask them for a price for the avalanche, extra glow plug, starter kit and if you want a rechable hump pack with charger but its not nessasary to have one. oh and tell him you only want to spend around 380. he should give you a deal
Old 02-24-2008, 01:12 AM
rcfan26xx

ok so iv decided im getting the avalanche xp tell me ( the best battery pack to get for the server an the best glow plu to get starting out an fuel.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.