Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

"customer service"

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 09:31 PM
antjan514

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "customer service"

I have ordered 3 times from Raidentech and each time they just cannot seem to get things right. The first order was for my wife. It was supposed to be a 1/10 nitro buggy with black wheels. The buggy arrived with chrome wheels with blue spokes! OK... I can live with that. The second order was for me, another 1/10 nitro buggy with again, black wheels. And I also specified to send any frequency except 27.175 MHz. The buggy arrived with chrome wheels with red spokes!!! Guess what frequency.... 27.175 MHz!!!! An email was sent to Raidentech and after 4 days, I received new crystals with different frequency!!! THANK YOU!!!! The third time I ordered I was hesitant to do so but in the back of my mind I''m thinking.... hoping.... third time is the charm. So I ordered 2 sets of wheels and tires. Again I specifically requested for the 5 spoke wheels in black OR 1 set in chrome/blue spokes and 1 set in chrome/red spokes. 4 days later I was shaking my head staring at 2 sets tires mounted on GREEN WHEELS!!!! Another email was sent to Raidentech explaining what happenned and their reply was and I quote "...the order has been packed and shipped so we cannot change anything..." So are they saying that I am stuck with GREEN WHEELS???? Can somebody out there please explain this phenomena....PLEASE!!!! Sorry I just had to vent..... a little.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:46 PM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: "customer service"

Don''t worry about it. I''ll fix so please let me know your order number so I can check.

to fix the problem I''ll send 5 spoke wheels in black OR 1 set in chrome/blue spokes and 1 set in chrome/red spokes.

Let me know

Andy
Old 04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
antjan514

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Andy for the quick response. I really appreciate the offer but I decided to run down to the local Walgreens and got a bottle of black Rit Dye. Those green wheels are now black and looks great!!! Again, thank you!!! Many people out there talk bad about these little buggies because of their "non-name brand" name, but I think they''re a blast to drive and pretty quick too. We have sooo much fun with them which is what really matters. Andy, next time I need to order parts should I directly contact you instead of going through Raidentech.com??? How would that work?? Let me know. Thank you!!!!
Old 04-16-2008, 01:31 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don''t worry about that just go order from raidentech.com or nitrorcx.com and I''m sure it''s an oversight. Sorry and thank you

Andy