Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Pasontech Dago Red Sport Pylon Racer

Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Pasontech Dago Red Sport Pylon Racer

Old 11-21-2019, 04:05 AM
molo_30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pasontech Dago Red Sport Pylon Racer

Hi Guys,

I have a brand new Dago red sport pylon racer from Pasontech that has a warped wing. As pasontech don't seem to exist anymore does anyone have any idea where I can get a wing from or whether one can be constructed for it?

Old 01-21-2020, 06:15 AM
RocketRob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried a heat gun warping it a bit beyond straight to allow some spring back?
Old 01-23-2020, 08:32 PM
molo_30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RocketRob View Post
Have you tried a heat gun warping it a bit beyond straight to allow some spring back?
Thanks Rob, I have tried putting some weights on it to try and 'over' warp it in the other direction so it springs back to the centre but it didn't seem to work. You can see the warp along the leading edge.

Old 01-24-2020, 04:57 AM
RocketRob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heat it up beyond the warp to where you can just barely touch it and hold it beyond straight while it cools. Might need a helper to run the heat gun while you hold and twist. And about your third attempt it will be "just right"!