Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 09:17 PM
satooling
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, WARNING

Warning, do not send any money or merchandise to Trevor Echols, AKA([email protected])
After posting an ad to see if anyone had a DD for sale or anyone who would build them. I had several people said they whould build them but Trevor lived some what close so I picked him. He said if I would send him two kits, he would build one for me and one for himself and ship me mine within 5-6 days after recieving the kits. After2 weeks I called and he said he had built his and was getting started on mine. After 4 weeks he said he had covered mine but didnt like it so he was going to recover mine. After 6 weeks he said he had some problems at home and was not going to be flying for a while and was going to box both of them and send them to me. As you can guess, still no planes. He has not returned any of my phone calls.
At this point, I guess I have to chauk it up to a lesson, I'm out $135.00 to him.
You have been warned!!!