Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Help Required Bowman (sky) Raider 26

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Help Required Bowman (sky) Raider 26

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 10:37 AM
lamppost1967

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Required Bowman (sky) Raider 26

I have been building for a while now and my results are ok, All aircraft built have been flown and fly well, just starting lessons to be able to enjoy my hobbie more... So to my question..!!
I brought a Bowman Raider 26 in a kit form with a little 10 glow OS motor just to fill in the last couple of winter months ( weather here very bad to fly...and have 4 models complete to crash when it warms up....hehe ) I'm told this kit flys at about 120 mph and is aerobatic so back to club friends to fly .... but having spent two weeks scanning the net can't find a picture nothing on box... also would like a little advise on conversion to 3 channel has any one built or flown one... any tips covering ect... would like to start this project in the next week but would hate to get off on the wrong foot....!!

just a bit more.... looked at plans last night ribs need to be cut to take spars then LE and TE glue in front and back...as usual but then after completion of the skeleton it says to cover in sheet wood .. looking at plan looks as if fully covered on drawing but on another looks like just top and then on closer inspection looks as if just LE to spar top and bottom are covered ( which looks correct judging by wood in box ) but this would create a dip in wing after spar...??

another silly and your going to laugh.....but its not shown on plan the wing seats that strengthen the fuselage at the mounting point.....( no laughting ) inside or out..??

ok really if you have a pic or any advice or a web site showing pic's please help...

Will keep in touch...

hope this is what this forum is about..

many thanks Vince......!!!