Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Prop for Enforcer

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2002, 08:59 PM
bipelover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prop for Enforcer

I just acquired a well used but still great flying Enforcer. I need to recover it and when all's finished I'm gonna install my Supertigre .61 on it. My question is what size prop will give me the fastest speed on this setup? My buddy was running a K&B 61 with an 11X6 or 7 prop not sure and was just wondering if that was probably max or should I be able to squuze a little more speed out of it? Thanks in advance for the help and info!
Old 11-04-2002, 09:12 PM
dant-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prop for Enforcer

Bipelover:

If you are talking about the Balsa USA Enforcer (pusher delta-wing) I have had two each with a Fox .74. Only three props I ran were a 12x6 2-blade, an 11x6 3-blade and an 11x7 3-blade. Best overall performance seemed to be with the 11x7 3-blade.

My experience.

Dan