Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

Just ordered a WestonUK tigershark

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Just ordered a WestonUK tigershark

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 02:37 PM
hooliganflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just ordered a WestonUK tigershark

Hi everyone, well I have ordered a tigershark and a magnum 46XL , I would have liked to gone with the west 50V1 but I have to watch my expenses [], I hope the magnum will not drag the tigershark down too much. I will be using s3003's all round. Mainly I fly 3D and I have never flown a delta, Can someone give me some pointers on what to expect from the tigershark and what speed It will probably reach with the magnum??

If anyone has pictures or videos of the tigershark please post. Any help and advice will be gratelly appreciated.

Regards
Old 01-24-2006, 11:26 AM
3D er

Default RE: Just ordered a WestonUK tigershark

mine had, or still has an irvine 53 in it, with a 11x7 apc prop... very fast. it has no tuned pipe and was faster than one with a west 50v1 and tuned pipe on ground speed! however it wasn't as good in vertical perfomance but it was still fantastic!!
Old 01-25-2006, 09:17 AM
_King_Pin_

would be the s3003's enought? Cavadasaeromodelismo (I think you bought that in there) says for magnumR to use 6Kg servo. I know the tigershark is slower, but...
about that motor, with +8€ you could buy the 52XL.
46xl ->12500RPM
52XL ->18000RPM
That's what is in cavadasaeromodelimo.pt
Old 01-25-2006, 04:19 PM
hooliganflyer

the52 XL isnt in stock, and also I was on a budget so had to cut as much as possible. Realised it wasnt worth it goin on such a low budget combo so I just cancelled the order, gonna stick around with the planes Ive got for the time beeing. Just started driving lessons a im going to palma de maiorca on the hols so the extra expense on a plane wasnt vey convinient, should have realised this sooner so i wouldnt give any hastle to the shop owner. []

Regards