Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Free speed planes

Old 04-21-2006, 11:45 AM
ecoliburger
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free speed planes

Free for local pick up only, I will not ship. Dont have the time or interest to ever finish. One is a V-vector Q500, yellow and white is a custom design 60 sized, was set up for a DF engine, other is a little electric that has been crashed. 60 sized plane has a fair amount of hangar rash, but fixable.
Let me know if interested. I am in Fairfield CA, near San Fransisco. Prefer someone that would actually finish and fly these, dont want to see them sit around someone else's shop. NO BOZOS, OR DILLHOLES THAT WILL JUST TAKE TO RESELL ON FLEABAY.
Thanks

Old 04-21-2006, 12:24 PM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

Default RE: Free speed planes

The yellow and white one looks like it would really go with a JETT.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:11 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Free speed planes

Ecoliburger:

I would be most happy to take you up on your offer. I am in Merced, about a hour and a half away. Would guarantee the birds will stay in my stable and be finished and treated with the respect due a guift of this nature. I am retired and would be able to pick up the birds at any time convenient with you.