Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

DD with OS 25RE/pipe.

Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

DD with OS 25RE/pipe.

Old 12-23-2002, 03:35 AM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DD with OS 25RE/pipe.

I finally got most of the Honey dos done and got to fly my .25 powered DD.

It has a couple of odd things;

First when I launch it about 2/3s of the time the engine just slows and dies. I'm launching it at 100% power, but I'm not throwing it, just kind of pushing it out at 20* up. I don't hink it's set real lean, any ideas?

Second when doing very tight loops on the second loop it seems to want to roll out to the right. Is this normal?

PS My Rossi .45df DD still needs some repairs, I had way too much throw on the elverons and went gofer hunting with it!
Old 12-23-2002, 11:44 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DD with OS 25RE/pipe.

as for it rolling out when doing loops you may want to check to make sure you have even throw. Check to see if both elvons are even at max throws up and down. Also check if they stay even as you gradually advance throws on the elvons.

They should be equal the entire time of travel.