Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Extreme Speed Prop Planes
Reload this Page >

help with my YS-140FZ

Community
Search
Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

help with my YS-140FZ

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:10 AM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with my YS-140FZ

I have seen the diagram for the 2 main lines but what about the two nipples on the lower back of the engine? I am trying to plumb correctly...I ask this in the speed forum obviously because I want the most speed out of my 2x2 Eclipse Pattern plane, not because the YS support forum and Pattern forum are ignoring me

As a side note, Bob27 I ordered the adapter for my Novarossi so I can use my Jett muffler, it never shows how much the order is though--- I give my CC# without knowing the cost? Funky.

It is a muffler extensiopn it can't be too expensive right?

Cheers!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw66536.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	720571  
Old 07-11-2007, 08:37 AM
petec
My Feedback: (58)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: help with my YS-140FZ

Pattern guys wouldn't ignore you. Most of them are busy getting ready for the NATS next week.

Looking at the engine from the rear, there should be a line running from the left hand front nipple to t the left hand rear nipple. The right hand front nipple goes to your clunk and the right hand rear nipple goes to the tank vent with your check valve in line with it.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:01 AM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pops can answer all your nipple related questions[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 07-11-2007, 09:33 AM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

ORIGINAL: Razor-RCU

I have seen the diagram for the 2 main lines but what about the two nipples on the lower back of the engine? I am trying to plumb correctly...I ask this in the speed forum obviously because I want the most speed out of my 2x2 Eclipse Pattern plane, not because the YS support forum and Pattern forum are ignoring me

As a side note, Bob27 I ordered the adapter for my Novarossi so I can use my Jett muffler, it never shows how much the order is though--- I give my CC# without knowing the cost? Funky.

It is a muffler extensiopn it can't be too expensive right?

Cheers!

You get a costed invoice from Dub when he enters the order. That is because nothing is charged till it ships.

I do have to add the adapter prices to the jett-stream page. I think it is $15 or so.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

I got it! I was not exactly sure what was wrong so I pulled the tank and put a new stopper in---rechecked all plumbing and tried to start 'er.... nothin' .. So I figured I would just check the glow plug (it was freshly charged a few minutes before) and it was dead, I changed the batt. and the engine hand-started on the first flip

Now if I could just keep the pipe attached to the header---