Notices
Extreme Speed Prop Planes Discuss the need for speed with fast prop planes (Screamin Demon, Diamond Dust, Shrikes or any REAL sound breakin'''' plane)

Protech Alpha Jet

Old 02-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Protech Alpha Jet

Hey everyone. Just picked up this Alpha Jet ARF at the WRAM show for 99 bucks. It is very nicely built and finished. Anyone have one of these and care to contribute? It calls for a .25 but I might see if I can stick my homeless .46 AX on it. I also have a .25 for it in case it won't fit. How does this model fly? What motors have you used?
Old 12-20-2008, 06:05 PM
_Tommy D
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Protech Alpha Jet

Just thought I would bring this thread back from the dead.

So did you in fact ever build it? Just got one myself.

Tommy D
Old 12-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Protech Alpha Jet

Talk about a resurrection... Did you ever finish yours? I put an Enya .25 on mine, but it was so ridiculously nose heavy it needed like a pound of lead in the tail to balance. Ended up making it electric and tried one hand launch. The teeny strip ailerons did nothing, and it nosed into the ground. No damage, and I still have it. Maybe I will try again with it someday, but I have much more fun with my Weston Magnum.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:59 PM
kalimerot5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sessholvlaru
Talk about a resurrection... Did you ever finish yours? I put an Enya .25 on mine, but it was so ridiculously nose heavy it needed like a pound of lead in the tail to balance. Ended up making it electric and tried one hand launch. The teeny strip ailerons did nothing, and it nosed into the ground. No damage, and I still have it. Maybe I will try again with it someday, but I have much more fun with my Weston Magnum.
Hi
Just got one of this with no manual any help ?

Thanks in advance.