RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Extreme Speed Prop Planes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/)
-   -   What's the speed of propeller airplanes? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/extreme-speed-prop-planes-104/11643151-whats-speed-propeller-airplanes.html)

motorbearing 11-22-2017 07:04 PM

What's the speed of propeller airplanes?

Thrust is not equal to speed... Flow rate at high speed is the only index of speed. For example, I personally flew 64 culvert and culvert 55, 64 bypass 55 ducted thrust is quite much, but in the same plane, the 64 is not 55 fast culvert culvert...... When it comes to the propeller speed, actually turboprop and piston in terms of speed and speed without what gap, as for the "propeller aircraft speed, use a larger pitch propeller type with close to the limit (piston or turboprop engine) + Design of an ultra low wind resistance model, propeller aircraft broke the sound it is entirely possible.
As for the precise values that break through the speed of sound, it's not clear... So, there's no doubt that propeller planes can do anything that breaks the speed of sound.

iron eagel 11-27-2017 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by motorbearing (Post 12385767)
So, there's no doubt that propeller planes can do anything that breaks the speed of sound.

What are you saying?

1QwkSport2.5r 11-27-2017 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by iron eagel (Post 12386847)
What are you saying?

I don’t think he/she/it knows..

LGM Graphix 12-06-2017 09:13 AM

Drugs are bad mmmmmkay

the Wasp 12-15-2017 10:33 PM

Design of an ultra low wind resistance model, propeller aircraft broke the sound it is entirely possible
Momma done told yo-u, to stay in scho-ol

Pylonracr 12-16-2017 07:16 PM

I don't know. I stayed in school, got a Masters in Physics, and I am still lost.... Can someone help me???

dhal22 12-22-2017 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by iron eagel (Post 12386847)
What are you saying?

I read it 20 times and didn't understand.....

iron eagel 01-15-2018 11:39 AM

Good, I was wondering if I was going senile.:D

GREG DOE 01-15-2018 10:49 PM

I understood every word, no one said!

the Wasp 01-16-2018 12:09 PM

Flow rate at high speed is the only index of speed

only
well I tell you one thing, he's 100% wrong ^there^, cause I can just look at a plane, car or boat and index if it is gong fast or slow, I can prove that by simply scaring a cat and pointing at it and saying, "boy, that cat is fast"

Jim

iron eagel 01-16-2018 02:05 PM

Look out the cat will wise up and get it's revenge.

the Wasp 01-16-2018 05:57 PM

I hate that when it happens

Rudeboy 03-23-2018 01:36 PM

What happened to this forum?

iron eagel 03-24-2018 07:15 PM

Good question.

the Wasp 03-24-2018 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rudeboy (Post 12415323)
What happened to this forum?

well, I think if he explained how "Gravity's Sprits Rate" needed to be multiplied by "Half" the "Index Speed" then he would have had more replies,

in other words, he made it sound like he didn't know what he was talking about

Jim

airraptor 04-01-2018 10:01 AM

An instrument that allows transmission that not only supplies inverse reactive current for use in unilateral phase detractors, but is also capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters.
Basically, the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motions of conductors and fluxes, it is produced by the modial interaction of magnetoreluctance and capacitive directance.
The original machine had a baseplate of prefabulated Amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzel vanes so-fitted to the ambifacient lunar wane shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.
The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the up-end of the grammeters.
The Turbo Encabulator has now reached a high level of develement, and is being successfully used in the operation of nofer trunnions. Moreover, whenever a barescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusodial depleneration.

GREG DOE 04-01-2018 08:53 PM

Thanks. Now it's all crystal clear!

the Wasp 04-01-2018 10:00 PM

Thanks. Now it's all crystal clear!
not so fast there, there's more to the story,, that's^ all old Grey Area 50s stuff there^, it's now up to date, they threw out the "reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusodial depleneration", , today they simply use a "bent Sigmer Defuser Ring with a Syphilitic Cutting Rime Cog", much much more efficient and cleaner too, so it 50% quieter,,, yes 50% quieter,,

and,, there's no more "nofer trunnions", they have gone to electronics and they use a "Y Soadas 9.96 Induced Rim Splinter" with a "Round Spectrum Edge Reducer with a Wham Reducer",, with these 2 inter tuning together they calibrate the "B and C Knot Harness" electronically, so again efficiency is increased almost 2 fold,,, it's truly a "wow factor"

and to add, as of right now they are working on a new "Roblox Effeminacy Plate" to remove the six "hydrocoptic marzel vanes" (< old stuff), here too the Realm Sphere will be reduced to only 1 inch, this will reduce heat build up by 36%..

things are getting really interesting out there guys

Jim

daveopam 04-02-2018 03:03 PM

The answer is: 7

Pylonracr 04-03-2018 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by daveopam (Post 12418602)
The answer is: 7

Now that's funny right there....