Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

Maybe a little advise from here??

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

Maybe a little advise from here??

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 06:50 PM
rcpickers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maybe a little advise from here??

Been looking for advise since I am new to r/c helis and planes. If you can help please see link below on recent finds. Thanks for your time and advise.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10015574/tm.htm
Old 09-21-2010, 08:22 PM
stang
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Maybe a little advise from here??

I hope you haven't spent much on this stuff! From what I see it is old and pretty run down. Most of us won't touch older stuff unless we know how it was used and for how long. Anybody buying that stuff is really taking a bbig chance. You might get ten cents on the dollar for that stuff. I doublt the whole package would be worth more than twenty or thirty dollars.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Is this stuff for sale as a lot or just items? It's a risk but the trainer looks like it could be worth a few bucks. Because of the risk I'm not sure how few but nothing more the 50 or lower. Shipping also has to be given some thought. Most of it looked like nothing I would give any thought to. If you have club auctions you may do better at them and you can see and feel things. On line buying of used RC equipment is a big risk!!
Old 09-22-2010, 05:02 PM
eagledancer

also looks to have about 5 sets of wings for old army target drone planes, do you also have all the other pieces to make them complete? they are the foam wings that state mig 27 from what i see you only have one complete or am i not seeing all of them?
if your looking to sell i may be a buyer for those but shipping will be more then they are worth