Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Got 'er broken in...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 08:08 AM
ross_jsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got 'er broken in...

or you can do it the ghetto way, 2 coke cans, a metal rod that fits through the hole and you are done. rest the wheel rod combo on the coke can and follow the steps above!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:12 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: RCtruckRacer

the wheels flop around uncontrollably
This is the sign of a badly out of balance wheel. Ever had one on your 1:1 car/truck? Makes for a crappy ride. You can ignore it if you wish, that is your perrogative. I guarantee that is the issue. Just trying to help!
I definitely thank you for trying to help, but I don't think it's a balance problem.... I think it's a steering problem... I think either the servo saver spring is too weak for the tires... or something to that effect. I know what unbalanced wheel/tires are like... my Revo had 'em... and it would shake like crazy... enough to vibrate the HSN loose... LOL I don't see that problem with this truck... what I do see is kinda like... taking a stock 4x4 without a steering stabilizer... and romping it... the wheels flop around quite a bit... because it's too loose...
Old 07-10-2007, 06:20 AM
ross_jsy

its a common problem, all thats needed is an extra spring or 2 on the servo saver, or get the mgt saver whichs seems very popular. i think im running an extra spring. but might be the mgt (done so much stuff i loose track). whatever i have done it really tightened it all up