Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Flybarless Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Tarot ZYX won't initialize anymore

Community
Search
Notices
Flybarless Helicopters Discuss flybarless rotor head systems for all helicopters right here.

Tarot ZYX won't initialize anymore

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 08:18 PM
PickyBiker

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tarot ZYX won't initialize anymore

I had the zyx connected to my Blade 400 and it initialized ok and went into heading lock mode (red light on steady). I connected the USB adapter to my PC and the ZYX.After making a few adjustments with the FBL software, the ZYX stopped initializing. ie: it just sits there with all three lights on steady. I turned the power off several times, but when it powers on all it does is light the three LEDs continuously. The manual says that means it is waiting for the receiver signal but the receiver is working because I can start the motor. if I plug the servos back into the receiver, they work fine which is proof the receiver is working okay.

The problem is that when it is in this mode (wait for the receiver signal), the FBL program doesn't connect to it so I can no longer do anything with it. Does that mean I have a new ZYX that worked about 4 times and just quit? Is there some sort of reset that can be done?

I am really stuck here.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:32 PM
PickyBiker

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Tarot ZYX won't initialize anymore

Fixed it. There is a reset button on the side of the ZYX it is not where the Set marker is, but it is there a short ways away. It looks just like the screws that hold it together.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:03 PM
hellbringer120

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tarot ZYX won't initialize anymore

Well now I dont feel so bad I went through this a months ago. Even bought a new one. Well that little "Set" button was all I needed. But I had a Gyro just sitting there for no reason. So that was a good excuse to buy a tarrot 450.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:57 PM
dkun7944

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am having the EXACT same problem right now. I just can't figure out what you mean by reset button. I only see one button on the side of my ZYX and I've tried pressing and holding it and it didn't fix the problem. Can you help me out here?