Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

FMS

Old 10-14-2012, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMS

The largest scale plane Ihave is a FMS 1400 T-28 and Iwant to get another warbird. I'd like to get a FMS P-51 and I'd like to know which bird would be the better choice, the new 1400 V7 or go up tothe 1700 V2?
</p>
Old 11-03-2012, 08:21 AM

Default RE: FMS

Hi there,

The FMS P51 is a good flying model , but if you want the best flying FMS model get the Focke Wulf 190.

I currently have the Corsair , Zero , Spitfire , Hellcat and the FW190. My friend has the P51 and the P47 , which I have flown and all are great models but the 190 is the best period.

I haven't flown any of the 1700 size warbirds but they use a 6s battery pack which will be extra expense.

Go on get the FW190 . I guarantee you'll have a huge smile on your face the first time you fly it. I know I did

All the best

Colin
Old 09-19-2013, 01:35 PM

Any suggestions on what servos to use to replace the ones that come installed on the P51 1700? My flap servos do not work and would appreciate a suggestion on which to use.