Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Need HELP PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 12:05 PM
Hotfire2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Need HELP PLEASE

So I wished I found this site prior to ordering from General Hobby in California. So I order a plane after an email stating he would order parts for me if needed. I told him good because if I can't get parts for my plane whats the point in buying it. Since most folks were out of stock on the F4U Corsair I dreadfully (NOW) ordered from General Hobby. Well after a few fights the I caught surprising gust of crosswind at take off and bam, now I need a tail fin minor crash really. So I have a Top RC 750mm F4U Corsair electric airplane. The jerk won't return my email and said he only has propellers in stock and nothing else. He never responded to my "but you said you could order me parts" email. If I would have come across this site first I would've sent the plane back for a refund which I feel probably would've never got the refund. Does anyone know where I can get parts for this plane????? I am at a loss, looked all over the internet and nothing.

Thanks for the help....any help other than should've have ordered form General Hobby would be greatly appreciated.

Rob
Grand Junction, CO
Old 02-11-2017, 08:23 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rob , he is a bad vender, how bad is your damage , foam is easy to replace repair from other foam
Old 03-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Hotfire2

Thanks for the Reply LDM! So I am missing about 1/2" on the vertical stabilizer that sits in front of the rudder. The rudder is just bent over and cracked. I was thinking I could use foam glue and just fix the rudder but wasn't sure if missing that much on the vertical stabilizer would even matter. I was just going to replace both of them but like you said that guys is a bad vendor. Thanks for the help. ----Rob
Old 03-01-2017, 04:34 PM
LDM

Rob , if you need a few inches of EPO let me know , I can send you some for free .
I have had two dealings with General Hobby , one ) my son was sick , and my wife purchased me a plane to release stress. He lied to me , I paid express shipping , he did not have the plane intsock and it took 6 weeks to deliver. When it did deliver I owed $110 to the mailman for unpaid shipping.
I tore into GH on paypal and he called me , the best he could do was split the shipping, what a POS!!

Then I friend of mine brought the LX wildcat on sale. He said it was instock , again a lie !
He funds inbound containers that are on the water with sales and then he holds your money until the container arrives , sometimes up to two months with lies
Old 03-02-2017, 08:40 AM
Hotfire2

Would I just shape the phone to match as best as possible for the piece missing? I might be able to use some of the EPO from some old F4 Phantom parts I have....really didn't think of doing that. Thanks for the help LDM! I greatly appreciate it. Hopefully one day I can return the favor.---Rob
Old 03-02-2017, 03:41 PM
LDM

Rob , no problem and yes that is what you need to do .
Cut it larger and glue it in , let it really cure and then you can cut and sand the foam down