Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Tensor power questions

Old 12-23-2004, 02:48 PM
basmntdweller
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tensor power questions

I just picked up a Tensor kit and I have a Himax outrunner that I am going to use on it. The question is what power source? The himax is the 2808-980. I will use Thunder Power 860 packs but will I have enough power on a two cell pack or will I need to get three cell packs? All my other foamies are in the 12-14 oz range and I run them on the Himax 2015-4100, 6.6 gearbox and TP 1320 3S packs. These have more than enough power for anything. I know I don't need that kind of power on the Tensor but I don't want ot buy a couple 2S packs and then be unhappy with a lack of power nor do I want to buy 3S packs and carry the extra weight of the third cell if I don't need it.
Thanks,,,Matt
Old 12-24-2004, 12:38 AM
E*nealio
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tensor power questions

Go look in the Electric 3D forums, there is a nice forum going on it, check it out..........

My Tensor!!!!!-not done but very close, my outrunner is on 2nd air from Cheif, it'll be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us54176.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	206274