Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Brushless F-27 Stryker

Old 01-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Pyrock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Brushless F-27 Stryker

Oh, and I believe I was swinging a 6x4 prop or something close. Maybe 6x5 which is why I needed the larger ESC and burley Lipo. Nowadays with the higher C ratings, I think there's way more potential.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Richard39
My Feedback: (14)

ORIGINAL: lippucci

Richard
Thanks for your input. As much as I have tried, I cannot find the site you provided. Need more guidance. Thanks
Norm
Norm
Go to search here on RCU and just type F27 Stryker.... It will bring up a bunch... right now the first listing is the one about the Darkest of the Dark... that is it...

Also on this very web page go back and read all above this... Richard
Old 01-09-2009, 09:19 PM
servoman52
My Feedback: (2)

I bought a used f-27 parkzone, the manual says the CG is located 6" from the trailing edge of elevons, it just seems to nose heavy. Does anyone have a picture of the underside of plane to show where it is.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:41 PM
lippucci

The size & the location of the battery can make a big difference. If it is a standard battery which came with the bird, then it is possible the location can up set the cg.
Norm
Old 01-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Richard39
My Feedback: (14)

There is a hand grip in the underside of the fuse..... my stryker has a spot marked with a circle in that hand grip area... that is CG.... but the battery size and location will determine CG.......Flys great a little nose heavy...