Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Hobby-Lobbys Messersmite

Old 02-16-2003, 02:18 PM
Kyle2Baseball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobby-Lobbys Messersmite

Anyone ever fly hobby lobbys messersmite or know anyone that has. What do u think about it.
Thanks!
Old 03-03-2003, 04:17 AM
hyperknight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobby-Lobbys Messersmite

Well, I should be getting mine by the end of this week so I'll let you know then if you are still interesting in knowing.

I don't know if the info I provide will be any good as this is my first RC plane ever so I'll have no reference to compare it to. The only other RC "thing" I've ever owned is HPI's 1/18 scale Micro RC car (bought it because I thought the BMW M3 was tool cool to pass up).

The BF109 looked way too good (detailed) to pass up and when I saw the short video clip of it flying (I had no idea these little electric planes fly so well), compulsive reflex took over and I immediately hit the "Add to Cart" button.

Hopefully, I won't crash this thing on my first flight

hk