Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

typhoon questions please read

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 07:14 AM
EpoweredRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default typhoon questions please read

well first off, is it a secret to the motor stats or even the esc stats for that matter for this plane?
i have searched park zone BL400-15t and haven't found any more info then listed on all the sites. I wanted t know the KV of the motor and stuff Like that, anyone know a site that has more info on this stuff?

Also why does the esc beep when you first plug up the battery and the switch it turned off?

the book tells how to program but doesn't tell any reasons for the beeps and stuff.

thanks for the info if anyone knows. just got it yesterday and hope to fly today.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:01 PM
EpoweredRC

Default RE: typhoon questions please read

Anyone?
Old 04-07-2007, 09:25 AM
jmir
My Feedback: (1)

Motor stats: send email to "dribbe", I think he will be able to help out on the motor. He is a regular contributor on these forums.

ESC sounds: The ESC will sound with the switch turned off to let you know the ESC has been armed.

When you turn the switch on, mine emits another sound to let me know the motor has been engaged. Sometimes if you have advanced the throttle trim on your TX, the motor is not engaged when you turn the switch on. You then have to turn your TX off and back on to engage the moror (this is a safety feature). Or, you can turn the switch off, turn throttle trim to lowest position, then turn the switch back on. It should then engage the motor.

Hope the above helps you out.

Jmir

ORIGINAL: Night_prowler26

well first off, is it a secret to the motor stats or even the esc stats for that matter for this plane?
i have searched park zone BL400-15t and haven't found any more info then listed on all the sites. I wanted t know the KV of the motor and stuff Like that, anyone know a site that has more info on this stuff?

Also why does the esc beep when you first plug up the battery and the switch it turned off?

the book tells how to program but doesn't tell any reasons for the beeps and stuff.

thanks for the info if anyone knows. just got it yesterday and hope to fly today.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:24 PM
I.C.O.N.
My Feedback: (1)

3700KV for the stock motor... bout all I know.

All ESC's make the beeps that I have seen. Just like jmir stated.

Have Fun!
Andy