Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft
 ~~ some serious Storm Launcher motors any1? >

~~ some serious Storm Launcher motors any1?

Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

~~ some serious Storm Launcher motors any1?

Old 04-11-2007, 01:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ~~ some serious Storm Launcher motors any1?

I'm hearing a bunch of you fellas tricking/modding your storm launchers with brushless dc motors, and I was wondering if you have the original motors from your sl to spare because I would very much treasure those things. I can pay shipping with paypal. Let me know if you got any.

Thanks a ton!!!

P.S. I'm using those to build my own 100% home made RC plane, and all the motors that I have give way too little thrust for how much they weigh. SL motors are far superior than anything I have or that I can find anywhere for a reasonable price (trying to keep this cheap). [sm=punching.gif]