Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft
Reload this Page >

alfa models, or other warbirds foamies!

Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

alfa models, or other warbirds foamies!

Old 03-05-2003, 09:42 PM
flyboss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alfa models, or other warbirds foamies!

Any one have experience with these foamie warbird such as Alfa P-51, thunder bird or other manufactures how well do they stand up and ony one tryed brushless setup on them?
Thanks
Old 03-14-2003, 03:22 AM
ishu4u
My Feedback: (9)

Default alfa p-47

i am all smiles about the alfa p-47 so i would guess the p-51 to be as nice.......

and yes brushless razor with gws 3.75:1 gear box installes and 2 cell kokam 2100ma pack.. rtf at 13.2 ounces.. beat that anywhere else.......

flying maiden this weekend.. but reports show it to be a great flyer.. no lack of power here.....

try one you will buy nothing else,, alfa is top notch stuff.....
Old 03-15-2003, 01:04 AM
hyperknight

Default alfa models, or other warbirds foamies!

I just picked up the Flying Styro's BF109 Messerschmitt. Very nice kit. Lots of details. I'm very impressed by it but I must admit I don't have a whole lot to compare it with as this is my first RC plane. The only other RC thing I've ever owned and built is a HPI micro car.

If I knew then what I know now when I ordered the kit, I probably would have bought the Alpha P-51 kit instead due to what appears to be an easier assembly process.

hk