Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Best EPP Airplane.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:52 AM
ksg5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best EPP Airplane.

Hi.

I'm thinking of buying an EPP airplane. I have looked at many websites but there are way too many planes. Which one do you guys think is the best in terms of durability and stunts (later when I learn to fly).

I have read about SouthernX 2 (and 3), I was interested in that but unfortunately its not sold in the US or Canada anymore. So which plane is best... I'm currently thinking of Revolution 3D. Durability is most important at the moment.

Thanks for the Help.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:19 PM
death from below

Default RE: Best EPP Airplane.

hey check out multiplex they have a quite a few models tochoose from and thier form of EPP "ELAPOR" is by far the most durable foam i have ever came across in this hobby www.multiplex.com great stuff and good luck with your search
Old 09-22-2007, 10:07 PM
rcpilotny

Haven't you heard of search engines?

The correct link is as follows:

http://www.multiplexusa.com/
Old 09-22-2007, 10:51 PM
death from below

Either way it leads to multiplex products so i don't really see the big deal....
Old 09-23-2007, 09:00 PM
ksg5

Yes I have. And I have also searched for a long time, but with no previous experience with RC airplane its hard to decide. Thats why I decided to post here since you guys know more than me. Anyways thanks for the help.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:33 AM
AJ1202

ksg5 if you have no previous experience then you should start with a trainer, the mini mag would make a good first plane, it's better to start off with a good high wing then work your way into the aerobatics
Also the GWS E-Starter is a good first plane,not EPP but it is better to self correct and is a real stable plane
Old 11-26-2007, 11:15 PM
2dialed

rctoys is in canada. their version of the sx3 comes built with the wings installed so the box and shipping is faily high. i built my sx3 from plans and it's my best epp flyer compared to the zoom zoom or revolution. if u wanna fly low and slow the sx3 is very durable as is the revolution
Old 11-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Fisher

If you have not flown at all get a XPV Mini for under $30 sometimes under $20. They fly great and are indestructable. TRU or Target