Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Hydrofoam

Old 10-02-2007, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hydrofoam

Ok I posted this in the RTF/ARF section but I believe it goes here instead.
I was wondering if anyone knows of a prebuilt hydrofoam that someone makes? I am new to the flying world. I do have a Storm Launcher and can fly it well. I also have the realflight flight simulator that I am fairly good on. I know these hydrofoams are a whole different animal. But it is what I have my heart set on. The reason I want one prebuilt is I dont want to have to build my first one from a kit, and I dont want to buy radio and electronics seperately. I figure by the time I learn to fly one I will have crashed it several times and would then like to purchase a foam kit and I will already have the electronics to swap over. Any links you can provide would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Outtakontroll

Old 10-02-2007, 11:27 PM

Default RE: Hydrofoam

Don't know of a prebuilt ARF, but here are some plans: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380781

and here are some others: http://www.rcfoam.com/cart.php?page=plans
Old 10-03-2007, 01:05 PM

I think he actually is wanting a RTF version with radio/electronics.
I haven't seen one for awhile, the fad seems to be dying off. I bought one RTF a couple years ago and although it was cheap, it was total crap. Nearly impossible to keep in the air and the included radio gear is poor quality and glitches a lot (27mhz Am). The concept is great but they are not very forgiving to lack of experience and low quality engineering.
If you must buy one, look for a reputable dealer and make sure the radio gear/motor/battery is worth most of what you are spending because that may be all you will have left soon. A good donor candidate would be a flying wing (stryker style) with elevons.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:30 PM

I just ordered one of the RTF Hydrofoams from ebay for $110 including shipping. should get it in the next could days, when I do I will let you know if it is any good.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Banned

[sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=drowning.gif]