Community
Search
Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Good Fanfold Foam High Wing?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 12:04 PM
lmopar69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Good Fanfold Foam High Wing?????

LOL thats too funny! You read my mind! We have already changed the design to basically exactly what you did to the motor mount and nose! Great work man. The tail will still be all EPP in the ARF, but the front is pretty similar to what you did.

Great work, cant wait to hear the flight report. Get some video somehow man!

Laine.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:45 PM
kilmerelrc
My Feedback: (8)

I have got to find someone with a digital video camera. Hmmm... let me think. I will se what I can do.

Thanks
Old 11-03-2007, 09:49 AM
lmopar69

Anything new Kilmer? I took mine out yesterday and flew 2 packs. Im a speed junky, but for some reason, this plane is still sooooo nice, smooth and relaxing to fly. Plus, you can open it up and wring it out for awhile. I really really enjoy flying it.

Laine.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:57 AM
slowstang88

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: lmopar69

Yeah man. Take a look at this plane http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...=plane+no+name

There are tiled plans posted in the thread.

There are even some videos of it here... http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=56749

Everyone who has seen it says "dang thats ugly" everyone who has flown it, goes home and builds one. Its that nice of a flyer.

Laine.
forget that, is there any vids of that 14' wing??!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:53 PM
harvard8805

Hi

I was looking for fff- fan fold foam, does anyone know where i could purchase it for rc airplane plans?
Old 11-11-2007, 11:46 PM
lmopar69

You can usually get Blucor at Lowes or Home Depot. If they dont have it in the insulation area there, have them order you some.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:31 PM
harvard8805

i have noticed they have blu core there, the only problem is, it is is huge "sheets" with no way to get it home really,

the reason i guess i was asking about fan fold foam is it can be "folded" easier to transport home in one piece yet still big enough for some plans. I have plans right now that will not on the white foam that you can get at say walmart or hobby lobby. is it possible to have lowes or home depot deliver the blu core to your home? or if possible i would really like to get hold of some of that fan fold foam. i know it exists i just dont know where it can be purchased.

thanks for the info and help
Old 11-12-2007, 04:17 PM
lmopar69

Thats what Im saying... Lowes and Home Depot carry it / can order it. Its called blucor just like the thicker stuff. The only difference is each sheet is only like 3/8" thick and the entire bundle is 2 feet x 4 feet and 50 feet long when its un-folded.

Laine.