Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

Charger RC 260 Pro

Old 12-03-2007, 08:14 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charger RC 260 Pro

Just order a charger rc cr260 pro.What do you think about running a efilte 370 or 400 outrunner? Anyone have one? Hows it fly? Any tips or sugestions
Old 12-20-2007, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charger RC 260 Pro

ORIGINAL: Roberth419

Just order a charger rc cr260 pro.What do you think about running a efilte 370 or 400 outrunner? Anyone have one? Hows it fly? Any tips or sugestions
The low Kv 370 would do nice on a light build. Youe will be limited to an 8 x 3.8 or 9x3.8 prop on 3 cells. I would go with one servo for ailerons, go easy on the glue and a light battery pack. If you use a more powerful motor you can go with the 4 servo setup. I am assuming you already have these motors, if not there are other choices such as Hacker 20-20L and Scorpions I think are the best bang for the buck, the quaility and service is top notch. Just build it per the instructions and you will be fine. You will have the airframe ready for equipment in less than 45 minutes....and it flys great just like all of their planes. I have the 260, the Shifty and the CR1 Pro. You might want to draw the pieces out on some butcher paper in case you may want to cut one out though the prices for the kits is reasonable with all the hardware you get.

My 2cents
RCNXS