Notices
Foamies! - RC Electric Foam Aircraft Discuss rc foamie electrics here (i.e. Zagi, Tazz, ProJeti, wingo)

duel prupose plain ?

Old 12-25-2007, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default duel prupose plain ?

i dont want to start a which is better fight, im open to all brands , i want a plain of good quality that i can fly inside a sports dome and yet without changing anything fly in my local abandoned ball field. i have a few years of experience with flying so im not new to this, 3d , slow fly , dont matter . thanks for the help
Old 12-25-2007, 07:03 PM

Default RE: duel prupose plain ?

ORIGINAL: cflchurch

i dont want to start a which is better fight, im open to all brands , i want a plain of good quality that i can fly inside a sports dome and yet without changing anything fly in my local abandoned ball field. i have a few years of experience with flying so im not new to this, 3d , slow fly , dont matter . thanks for the help
HYPERFLEA, it can fly inside a basketball court, can take 15 MPH winds... just check out RCU video's, I got some of it flying indoors[8D]
Old 12-25-2007, 08:27 PM

thank you i was looking at that but im not crazy about delta wings . i want more of a bipe or sport plane maybe scale
Old 12-25-2007, 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: cflchurch

thank you i was looking at that but im not crazy about delta wings . i want more of a bipe or sport plane maybe scale
um, Multiplex Gemini, I hear that is an AWESOME plane, um, biplanes are a good choice, um, maybe a GWS Slow Stick (only problem with it is it can't handle wind that well) but with a good BL unit it can go from lazy park/indoor flier to all out hovering 3d machine
Old 12-26-2007, 06:55 PM

slow stick. it does have some wind issues though(hovers strait and level w/ 5mph wind) pretty awesome plane though. if you don't want that, get anything by airfoilz
Old 12-26-2007, 07:28 PM

Why not buy some foam and carbon and a few odds and ends, a little time and creativity and build a simple flat foamie or bipe? I built mine from scratch and modeled it after an edge 540. Flies great! Berg 4 channel, Hextronic 9 gram servos, and a towerpro brushless combo. The BL combo,3 servos, and 2 500mha 11.1v lipo packs hit me for 64$. It will hold a hover at about 1/2 to 2/3 throttle. Give ya some pics and measurements is you want them.